Tuesday 19 February 2013

7 - MINE!

"Write about an incident that illustrates selfishness"


All eyes was at her, this one girl. Men stop and turn their heads just to look at her. Men even ask her questions I could not believe.

Never in my whole life I would become this monster. A monster of selfishness, in which it is because of this one girl. Well to me she's not just a girl, she's my everything now, everything I have ever dreamt of. This one girl just turned the tables and changed my whole game. This girl I call "MINE". 

It all started when we got together, I knew from the start she was going to do something out of the extraordinary, something that would lead me to my captivation to her and me begging at her knees. I didn't notice this but this was my theory, one night when I went to her place she offered me a drink, a drink that I thought was unlikely, given the fact that it was given to me immediately and with excitement. With no other choice and because I was lacking of h2o, drank it bottoms up, and as I slowly put down the glass, I felt it immediately. I was turning into a monster!

Just kidding. Well, we all have that moment in our lives where we tend to be over protective for the things really important to us. Never in our whole lives think of bad things happening to something that is really important to us. Sometimes in our lives we tend to go overboard and become this selfish person. Now what I am gonna talk about is me having my girlfriend.

Everyone of us (guys) tend to be really really REALLY protective with our girls, like me for example. I am the most jealous-type of guy I know, so I tend to get jealous on the most stupidest stuff and be over protective at times. Just like that instance when me and my girlfriend are just walking, and for some reason all the guys stare. No matter what age they are, they stare! Sometimes it just really get uncomfortable, like that instance where a perverted looking guy stares at her and I stare at this guy and wont even budge! In my head I'm like "should I tell him I'd kill him?" but then again the other part of my brain is telling "Let it pass man, it will be over soon", so I have that going through my head every time. Plus, there is just this feeling I don't like when people stare at my girl. I'm all like "This girls mine dude, like come one! Freaking stop starring! She's mine okay! And you can't have her!"

Now let's not forget my jealous moments shall we not? There was this one time where she had a crush (we all know how they go when they have crushes) on a guy who happens to be a famous PBA player (or something like that) and it happened to be on a tarpaulin. She fan-girled and I got jealous without her knowing, so instead of telling I got quiet. She then noticed it and we had a fight about it because I didn't tell what was up, but then later on we made up. Of course there's more, there was also this time where I had a video dancing, and there was this one part I got out of the screen but she thought I was still dancing. She was starring at some guy and she thought he was hot. It went something like this "You looked so hot there" she said, "What? Really? *silence* uh..babe, that's not me" I replied. There was just this awkward feeling between us that time. I felt so bad, for I thought it was really me. There's is just something in me where I just don't want to share and I get SO jealous at times.

As I was saying, she made me into a monster! I have never in my life thought I would be this selfish given the fact that she's a person. Well, if you come to think of it, She's mine anyway so I guess this will make sense. Like come on, who wants to share what's theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment