Tuesday 9 April 2013

12 - NOT NOW, NOT EVER

"What troubles and fears do you have?"

I have finally found someone worth keeping. I know I have probably said that already to some past relationship, but this time it really is different. have you ever felt it would be the end if she left? The feeling that  when something happens to her you won't forgive yourself? I bet some of you have.

Now that I am looking to settle down for this one girl I love, the greatest fear I have now is losing her. The feeling of someone really special to you just vanishing or leaving just messes with my head. It feels like the end of the world just thinking about it.

I have never been happier in my life continuously everyday since I met her. She was the highlight of my year last year. All the things we share, all the things we have in common just makes us even closer each and everyday. I have not missed a day not thinking of her, she just really pops out of my thoughts. She's the girl I see a future with, having her as my wife, having children, growing old with. I have been attached to her even though we have only been together officially for four months which will be on this Friday.

Now imagine all that feeling vanishing in an instant. It won't be a pretty right? All those feeling you feel everyday just vanishes without a trace. How much sadness would you think I will feel if that ever happened? And of course relationships are not perfect, we have fights at times. Which makes me more scared of losing you. What if one time you just get tired of me? What if one time you just decide to go because you can't stand me anymore? I would probably go to a deep depression. That is why this is my greatest fear, losing you. No matter how many problems we have I'll face it with you. Just so I can be with you until we grow old. This is how much I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment