Tuesday 9 April 2013

13 - HOW FLATTERING

"Write something nice about yourself"


I have never said something really good about myself, nor written one. I have always given myself a hard time or have always put myself down. Never in my life I have complimented myself, it had always been the other way around.

Most of the time I have always said to myself that I have done absolutely nothing right. That in my life I have never actually done something relevant. I have always put to thought that I will never be someone who has done something astonishing. So this time maybe I'll change that. Maybe by doing this I could boost my self-esteem a little and maybe make me feel better.

Dear Red,

You are God's greatest gift to mankind. You have the hair of a thousand unicorns but black, which flows freely into the sunset. You have eyes glimmering like a death of a star. Which causes a stare from which one can be paralyzed with awe. Your lips red as the blood of an innocent. One kiss can send you to heaven's gate. A smile in which a hundreds of babies happiness are bestowed upon you have. And with a glance of this smile in which you have sends one crying with happiness. You Red, have a skin in which once touched feels like soft cottons in fields of never ending fairness in which your skin is.

You are a man who is sensible, and yet at times a retard in which makes you a hilarious man. You are also sensitive, in which makes you considerate and helpful to others. You are hardworking young man, in a sense where you strive hard to attain what you want. Loving is what you are. You have given all your love and have truly made others feel it. Playful, you are in which still makes you a kid at heart.

An artist you shall be, one must just wait. You have proven to become better and better as you age and mature. Keep on striving and you will reach your goal. One must remember that the greatest ones start from somewhere. And from where you are at, you are at a great spot.

Keep on being who you are, you must remember. For I see greatness in you, no matter what you say to yourself. One must never tire from what he is doing so he should learn and know more. You must remember you are you. You show greatness in you, you must just look for it and not tire searching for it.

                                                                                                                         -NARCISSISTIC RED

No comments:

Post a Comment