Sunday 20 January 2013

3 - DESK-O-MATIC


"If My Desk Could Talk..."

Are you lonely? Do you want someone to talk to? Well here's our new product called, The Desk-O-Matic! With the features of asking questions, listening, giving advice, and let's not forget, talking back. Think about that! What if that was real, would you buy it? I don't know if I would want to.

If my desk could talk it would be hell. Like think about it, aren't you having too much things already occupying your time. Like being on the computer, or doing something else while your sitting down by your desk? Take time to think about it, really.

Imagine this, my desk could talk right, so here's a conversations we might have:

Scenario - Me trying too draw on my desk

Me: *scribble scribble scribble, erase erase erase..

Desk: Hey! What are you doing!? What's that? Who's that? Can you teach me that? oh wait i don't have any  eyes, nor hands. HA-HA-HA-HA. Can we play a game? I spy with my little...HA-HA-HA..

Me: Damn it! Shut Up!

Desk: Oh, you wanna go huh?! Bring it! Whatcha want?! You playin' with me boy?

Me: I have no time for this. *stands up and leaves

See what I mean with that? You won't have anything done anytime with that talking beast blabbering all day and all night. Now imagine sleeping for that matter. That's gonna be a pain. But anyway, my point is that it would really be hard to concentrate on stuff. It's gonna be really hard to finish something really important. You just might start talking with each other and procrastinate all the way. But of course, there's always two sides of a coin.

Problems you say? Well a talking desk would be a good company that moment. Advises would really make you feel better. You know what they say "sometimes you just need a good talk or a good listener" or something like that. But anyway, my point again is that it would really make you feel better that time. Maybe it can even help you out if you're in need of ideas or whatnot. Makes you think twice of having one does it?

And what about those forever-alone type people, wouldn't that make them so much happy? And for practicing speeches, talks, or whatever that needs oral practice, wouldn't that boost confidence?

Desk-O-Matic huh? What if my desk could talk? I guess I'll just say that there's two ways of looking at things, because we all know people only see things in black and white. But I guess it would be unfair if I won't answer it, so I'll answer it anyway. If my desk could talk, it would be a hell of a night!


No comments:

Post a Comment