Monday 14 January 2013

1-Escape From Reality


"Daydreams"

          Have you ever just sat down in class or anywhere in that matter and just stared blankly into space? Well, I have. In fact, most of the time I sit there I just daydream my way out of that. I constantly think of senseless stuff when I'm at it, and occasionally my problems. Sometimes I don't even think of anything. I don't know how that works, but I do that sometimes. Wait, why do we we daydream? Is it just because we are bored? Do emotions contribute to it? Or is there something in our minds we just need to reflect on? I don't really know that, but what I do know is that it keeps my mind occupied. Although it may be senseless or not.

          Why most of the time I daydream is why most of us daydream, I'm bored. What I daydream about is whenever I am bored is whatever I see. It's like a never ending hole where I just randomly think about random stuff I see. You just never stop describing or thinking about what you saw for a couple of minutes or so, until you finally realize you slacked off again. And how about emotions? Emotions really effect daydreams. For instance, you were sad, you constantly think of depression, death, anger, heartaches, and all those sad emotions. And of course problems. Problems always occupy your mind, it never goes away that easily. I guess you'll constantly think of that while you daydream. I mean it is your problem anyway. What ever goes on our head is  just so random, you just start to make up things as you go. One does not really stop to take a break, because the mind does not do that. You just start to make a new topic.

          Daydreaming isn't really that senseless. When come to think of it, it's letting you imagination fly. You create a brand new perspective in life. You also show a side of you no one really knows about. Daydreaming also makes you reflect about stuff you don't really constantly think about. I guess it's another way of solving your problems too. Either way you look at it, you're still gonna do it sometime of the day. It's like an escape to your own world.


No comments:

Post a Comment