Tuesday 22 January 2013

5 - SUCCUBUS

"Write about a terrifying nightmare"

Ever heard of the word "Succubus", no? Well it is said to be a demon or a supernatural identity which takes form of a female and appears in our dreams. It is said that it seduces men usually through sexual intercourse. And they say repeated visits may lead to deterioration of health or maybe even death. And I also heard from my friends that this creature tends to restrict you from moving if you tend to wake up.



My nightmare starts off one night when I least expected it.

It had been a long day. I was preparing myself to sleep. I was just there laying in bed watching T.V. waiting for me to fall asleep. But then I decided just close my eyes and sleep. So that's what I did, I went to my bed, tucked my self in, hugged a pillow and went on. And then the dream started. I was in my school, but only this time it was kind of fancier than usual. It kinda looked like a hotel at that moment. So I was at school with a friend. She was asking me to help her out with her luggage because she was deciding not to dorm in our school anymore. So there I said yes, and then we continued to walk to her room. And then that's where the weird stuff started to happen. While we we're walking, a cockroach suddenly landed on my face, I quickly shoved it away. But then it went back. This went on for a couple of times, and because of that I lost track of my friend. But then more came in and it covered my whole face blackening my vision. And with that blacked-out view, for some reason I remembered Linda Blair then appeared  in that darkness going back and forth screaming at me but just with that "grudge sound", the "clicking aah" sound. So because of that I was trying so hard to wake up, but I couldn't. I tried praying, and for the first time it didn't work. I was still there in my dream. facing this menacing face screaming at me. But then suddenly, I tried so hard to open my eyes. I opened it, but just half way through because for some reason I was still fighting my nightmare. In other words I was still half asleep. But in that moment I can see my dad sitting there watching T.V. Out of desperation I tried screaming. It didn't work. No sound was coming out of my mouth. Then i tried moving my arms but then again it wasn't moving. I got so scared that time, it felt like I was gonna die. But then suddenly I kinda kicked, which woke me up. I woke up so sweaty, catching my breath, scared, and almost bursting to tears. Then I told it to my dad, I said "I couldn't wake up, I couldn't wake up!" and then i told some parts of it like the head of Linda Blair. Then my dad said "Palalim pa lang kasi yung tulog mo eh pinipilit mo ng magising ulit.". I didn't answer after that, I just laid down again and though of what happened. And eventually I fell asleep again

Couple of weeks or days later, It happened again! But this time, It was the old lady from Incidious. And once again I tried to wake up, which wasn't working again. I tried praying once again, and guess what, it didn't work again. So once again I'm struggling to live once more, I was fighting for my life. And then I find myself half awake again yet conscious of what's around me. I tried moving so I could wake up, but I couldn't lift my arms. Scared to death that was me at that moment, but then I just kind of gave up. I just closed my eyes again and accepted my fate. But then it stopped. I woke up again all terrified.

After that experience in to consecutive close nights I almost died, I couldn't sleep well. I was so scared of sleeping. I just did so much things in the morning so by night I would fall asleep really soundly.

And until now for some reason there is still this feeling inside me where I think it is still after me. Just waiting for the right time to strike. When I least expect it once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment